Junior SEO required for remote work. Main responsibilities include promotion and support of projects, project analysis, preparation of technical specifications, verification of work performed, etc.
What will be the responsibilities:
- Working with WordPress and other Site Engines – i.e. filling in tags, creating and editing pages and other information according to the task that will be provided, the curator (supervisor) is also provided;
- Analysis of competitors and issuance
- Optimization of the current pages of the site according to the Terms of Reference;
- Making changes and changes to the site in accordance with the Terms of Reference;
- Compilation of meta tags and titles, internal linking;
- Search, selection and editing of information;
- Drafting of TOR for a Copywriter, Programmer, Designer, Content Manager
- Working with the Semantic Core;
- Making report.
- Minimum experience with Google Analytics and Search Console, Yandex Metrica and Webmaster or the ability to quickly google any information, watch videos, read articles, study the instructions provided and understand this or that tool, all information and assistance is provided from our side, we do not stop you with nothing ‘go do it’.;
- Be able to work with SEO services and programs (Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Ahrefs, Yandex Wordstat and others).
- Providing individual, targeted recommendations for a specific site to improve the analyzed indicator;
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles;
- Basic skills of SEO-optimization of the text (drawing up title, description, h1, etc.).
- Experience with Google Sheets
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Analytic mind;
- Attention to detail;
- Perseverance (ability to perform monotonous work);
- Accuracy and care;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in promoting foreign sites
- Reading and understanding html code
- Experience in marketing and contextual advertising
- Experience in SMM
- Minimum level of knowledge of English B1
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, experience with various CMS (WordPress, Joomla)
- High literacy (the ability to write without errors), be fluent in written Russian.
- Remote work 8 hour work day
- Full-fledged training live, according to text and video instructions
- Adequate leadership
- Prompt Payment
- Possibility of vertical or horizontal growth
- Guaranteed experience with foreign projects
- Rate for 3 months trial period — $300
- Starting from the 4th month rate 350$+
- Further rate increase is negotiated every 3 months